Aviation authorities are required to monitor and accurately record compliance with legal requirements such as Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 and Regulation (EU) No. 139/2014, as well as the corresponding Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM) issued by EASA, at airports within their jurisdiction.
For this purpose, GfL has developed the Airport Compliance Monitor (ACM) for Authorities, a tool that helps in all aspects of certification and oversight of aerodromes and its aerodrome operators.
The ACM offers the following functions:
- Overview of the status of certification and oversight of aerodromes and aerodrome operators on a clear dashboard
- Extensive auditing functions: thematic clustering of regulatory texts, appointment calendar (audit planning overview), reporting function with risk assessment statistics
- File and document archive for linked documents with end-to-end revision management
- Support of deviation management incl. complete CAP (Corrective Action Plan) process (incl. risk assessment) with integration of airfield operators
- Support of multiple participants in audits incl. a workflow for dedicated preparation of the individual participants
- Visualization of the legal requirements as a tree view, which allows an overview down to individual airport infrastructure elements (runway, taxiways, aprons)
- Regulations can be extended beyond (EU) No. 139/2014 as required by the authority
- Fast implementation of changes to the legal basis through comprehensive version management
- Integration of several airports that lie within the authority's area of responsibility, implementation adapted in each case to the individual airport infrastructure and conditions
- Interface for defined data exchange with the GfL Airport Compliance Monitor for airports, if this is used at the airports involved
- Implementation of a cycle management according to EASA requirements
View of the history of inspection criteria at any time
- Lifetime license with unlimited number of users, support of multiple languages
- Structural concept is designed for individual implementation, so that the range of functions can be extended according to the requirements of the authority
Have we sparked your interest?
We would be happy to show you our product – please contact us!