Airport Compliance Monitor (ACM) Version 3 rolled out for all customers
January 2023 | Software
All customers of the Airport Compliance Monitor (ACM) have opted for an update to ACM version 3. The installation of the individually customized systems has now been completed.
As a result, all users of the system, both airports and authorities, are now enjoying the benefits of the new version 3 of the ACM:
- Version management that enables swift implementation of changes to underlying regulatory requirements specific to the airport ( the latest being Issue 6 of CS-ADR-DSN and Amendment 7 of ADR.OR/OPS)
- Visualization of regulations as a finely branched tree diagram with the possibility of differentiated compliance documentation of individual sub-items for individual infrastructure elements (RWYs, TWYs, Aprons)
- Activity log of the editing of the items with view of the historical state
- assignment of responsibilities for items to departments
- many other features, as well as improvements to the user interface
For more information about our Airport Compliance Monitor for airports as well as authorities, please visit the linked pages.