GfL Safety Management System in operation at Saarbrücken Airport
May 2023 | Software
Saarbrücken Airport (SCN) has opted for GfL's Safety Management System. The system has now been configured to the airport's requirements and is in productive use. The following modules and reports are integrated at SCN and can now be submitted and managed digitally:
- Safety Manual including process structure tree with versioned data sheets, as well as management of Safety Committees
- Information system for uploading various documents and creating airport safety reports
- Reporting system for the input of (if necessary anonymous)
- safety reports,
- Documentation of inspections of the movement area via check lists,
- construction and maintenance activities,
- Wildlife incidents,
- reporting of occurrences in civil aviation to national authorities according to EU regulations.
- Audit module with planning calendar and audit reports
- Statistics module incl. graphical message location statistics on the airport map
Our SMS system has thus attracted another customer and, due to continuous further development and implementation according to customer requirements, it could also be of interest to your airport - just get in touch with us!