The EASA regulation (EU) 139/2014 resulted in new specifications for technical requirements and adminstrative procedures for airports. GfL accompanies a variety of airports throughout the verification process both for the infrastructure as well as the organisational and operational guidelines (see
News). To support this process operationally and organisationally, GfL has developed a new software, the Airport Conformance Monitor, which has already been successfully implemented at the Hannover airport.
ACM is offered as a web-based software solution which independently installs in the company or can be integrated as a module in the existing HTML SMS Tool.
- Tree-structured illustration of the EASA documentation which demonstrates the certification process in a well-organised traffic light system
- Extensive management of certification-neccessary documents with a version history tool
- Automated illustration of the process with reports, diagrams, and airport conformance maps
- Specificic forms of notification to record Equivalent Level of Safety (ELOS), Special Condition (SC) and Deviation Acceptance and Action Document (DAAD)
- Web-based HTML (PHP) browser applications which are installed in the intranet or in a determined part of the client‘s network
- Support of portable devices
- No additional licensing costs: the software is based on disposable and free technologies (Appache, PHP, etc.)
To enlarge please click on picture!
Advantages of Airport Conformance Monitor (ACM):
If you are interested, we are glad to demonstrate our product to you!
- Easy to use interface
- Cost-effective multi-user license
- Dashboard for user-specific overview of relevant content
- Centralized management of all necessary documents
- Organized access to relevant criteria through the tree structure and filter function
- Integration of external users (e.g. authorities) via a secured access
- Creation of automated compliance reports